Grande Allée goes wild from December 28 to January 1 with heaps of fun on offer! So bring your friends, family, or a combination thereof. There’s something for everyone:
rides, ice bars, slides, heated terraces, music, and—of course—fantastic fireworks on the stroke of midnight December 31.
It’s all happening right in the heart of town, from the parliament complex to the Concorde Hotel and spilling off into Parc de la Francophonie, Place George V, and Place de l’Assemblée-Nationale.
Entry is free and so are the rides!
Grande Allée will once again have two outdoor stages, one specializing in electronica and the other featuring traditional music.
Parliament Stage (electronica)
Place de l'Assemblée-Nationale, in front of the Parliament Building
December 31 from 6 p.m.: Ambiance and a series of DJs on the way to headliner DJ Champion at 11 p.m.
Québec City, l’accent d’Amérique Stage
Parc de la Francophonie
December 31 from 8 p.m.: Ambiance and traditional music by La Famille Painchaud and guests
A host of things are afoot along Québec City’s Grande Allée from December 28 to January 1. So come down to the heart of the city! The funs starts every day at 1 p.m.—sip cocktails at the ice bar, hit the Place George V mega slide, ride the Ferris wheel, warm up with hot chocolate by an outdoor fireplace, ride the merry-go-round, and more! So much to do you’ll want to stay all day!
- DANCE TO THE BEAT OF DJ CHAMPION (Parliament Stage, December 31)
- NEW YEAR’S MUSIC from 8 p.m. on December 31 (Québec City l’accent d’Amérique Stage)
- THOUSANDS OF LIGHTS and a friendly vibe
- GRANDE ALLÉE’s heated SIDEWALK CAFÉS with entertainment
- The FERRIS WHEEL, the flagship attraction
- MERRY-GO-ROUND for the little ones
- MEGA SLIDE, a highlight for kids (and often adults)
- AIRSTREAM TRAILER with hot chocolate and marshmallows roasted on the fire
- FIREWORKS at midnight on December 31
- CHIC CHOC OUTDOOR LOUNGE with giant fireplace and Adirondack chairs with fur blankets. Relax by the fire and enjoy cocktails inspired by Québec tradition
Ringing in the New Year on Québec City’s Grande Allée is no mere party—it’s an experience for your bucket list!
FIREWORKS at midnight
- A dazzling pyrotechnical display
- Two easy-to-reach viewing areas to see it all!
PARLIAMENT STAGE (From 6:00 pm)
- Electro beat with a lineup of DJs to keep you dancing till 1 in the morning
- Amazing sets and staging
- Bigtime sound and visuals
- Bar service
- New Year’s countdown
QUÉBEC CITY L’ACCENT D’AMÉRIQUE STAGE (From 8:00 pm)
- Québec traditional music including holiday classics
- Singers, fiddlers, call-and-answer songs, foot percussion, dancers, and callers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bar service
- European-style food service
- Surprise guest artists
- Steel frame for pyrotechnical effects
- Area for people with mobility impairments
- Confetti blizzards throughout the night
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive the latest news.
Book your accomodation!
We have partnered with Stay22 to provide you with all available accommodations (hotels, Airbnbs, hostels, etc.) from the largest providers, including Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, etc., and at the lowest price online, guaranteed. This pricing is equal or better than what you’ll find on any discount travel or hotel website. Book directly from the map below!